In order to limit the impact on our employees, our operations, our contacts and the overall population, we have decided to enforce preventive measures as follows and we appreciate your support and understanding.
To help prevent the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19 all our employees have been asked to comply with the following instructions:
- Wash your hands carefully and regularly. Using soap and water or alcohol based antiseptic hand gel.
- Follow cleaning measures. Pay attention to cleaning of door handles and contact points.
- Respect respiratory hygiene. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, dispose of the tissue immediately. Avoid hand contact with your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid any physical contact with colleagues. Handshakes etc. Maintain a distance of 1 metre with other people.
- Ventilate premises. Open windows when possible.
- Limit international travel as much as possible. Any employee who has visited an at-risk country should self-isolate for 2 weeks.
- If you have fever, coughing and respiratory difficulties call 111.
If we are due to visit your premises to measure or fit flooring, please be assured that we have taken the above steps to help prevent the spread of the virus by us.
If you yourself have visited any of the countries listed on the government website https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus or if you are experiencing any symptoms of the virus please call us to discuss this with us and, possibly, make alternative arrangements.
Thank you for your understanding and vigilance in this matter.
Avonvale Carpets Ltd