Following the recent Government announcement, we would like to reassure customers that we will continue to operate with your personal safety and comfort highest in our mind.
From 19thJuly we will be observing the following protocols:
- Our staff will continue to wear facemasks and to observe social distancing as best they can.
- Customers are not obligated to wear a facemask. We would though please ask you to respect our decision to do so.
- Customers will still be required to hand sanitise on entering the shop. This is in order to prevent flooring samples from becoming a source of contamination.
- We will still encourage customers to make an appointment to visit the shop, and will give priority to appointment bookings.
- We will though have a more relaxed approach to walk-in visits to the shop, taking into account however staffing and customer levels at the time.
- Shop opening hours will remain 10am – 4pm weekdays & 9am – 1pm Saturday
We thank you for your support and cooperation with these continued protection measures and for helping Avonvale Carpets to get through this dreadful pandemic intact. We couldn’t have done it without you.